Whether you’re just getting started or you’re a seasoned pro at living sustainably and protecting the earth for future generations, you’re in the right place. Our goal is to increase awareness about the importance of taking care of the natural resources we’re given and making them last for generations to come.
Every day, things are more chaotic and more crowded. At its current pace, the world population is set to increase by 81 million people per year.1 The earth is continually asked to give, and without doing our part to sustain its resources, we could soon be left with a depleted planet.
At Green Resources Consulting, we’re not just talking about what needs to be done. We’re rolling up our sleeves and working hard to nurse our planet back to health. On our Cleveland, Missouri, farm, we have 22 acres of thriving bamboo—a sustainable resource that has many benefits, including:
Green Resources Consulting is built on six integral pillars, each of which supports our company vision of establishing global equilibrium and promoting sustainability that will flourish now and in the future:
1. Agroforestry - We are growing a balanced, sustainable solution that intentionally uses green resources like bamboo to create environmental, social, and economic benefits.
2. Giving Back - Giving back and paying forward. An integral element at GRC, we believe that giving back not only strengthens individual convictions, it also builds community and promotes similar behavior in others. Plus, it’s fun!
3. Ecotourism - The best way to become an excited and motivated environmental steward is to practice and learn in a beautiful, natural environment. That’s what inspired our ecotourism branch. We hope you’ll visit soon.
4. Personal Protective Equipment - In 2020, we helped fill a vital need, and we continue to provide the medical community with surgical masks and N95 masks that allow them to do their front-line jobs safely.
5. Manufacturing - Made right here in our Missouri facility, our PPE is safety-tested and guaranteed to be of the highest quality, delivering a 95%+ filtering efficiency.
6. Dream Market - Environmentally-conscious shoppers can now go directly to the source for products that benefit the planet. Every earth-friendly purchase helps, and in the Dream Market, we expect shoppers to be able to purchase everything from reusable lunch containers to comfortable bedding that will promote a new romance with the snooze button.
Explore our site & learn how bamboo is changing how we think about eco-friendly solutions AND making our lives more comfortable.