Latility because of the coronavirus pandemic, product and shipping costs may vary between orders. GRC is working diligently with truncated airline flight schedules, and materials costs are increasing.
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer refunds or returns.
Please reference CDC guidance for optimizing supplies during a crisis at www.cdc.gov.
Green Resources Consulting offers masks/filters made with a minimum of four high-quality layers, including an active carbon layer consisting of bamboo and coconut charcoal. Bamboo charcoal has a highly porous structure, and compared to other charcoal, its surface area is 10X larger, boosting and accelerating absorption capacity. Its extremely porous surface makes bamboo charcoal ideal for capturing and storing harmful substances and pollutants.
Bamboo plants are harvested every five years for charcoal extraction. The process involves burning chunks of bamboo in ovens at extremely high temperatures of 800° C to 1200° C, a process that reduces pollution residue.
The porous texture of charcoal has a negative electrical charge, allowing it to attract molecules with a positive electrical charge—like toxins.
European countries have mandated the use of medical-grade masks on public transport and in many public places. For complete virus protection, purchase FFP3 masks online and have them delivered to your doorstep!
According to the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) in the United States, the N95 respirator filters 95% of airborne particles, including bacteria and virus.
The FFP3 mask from Green Resources ranks superior to N95 masks, with a filtration rating HIGHER THAN 99%. Protect yourself and your loved ones throughout the pandemic when you stock up on our FFRP masks.
View CDC/NIOSH/NPPTL Test Report:
Warning: Masks should be properly fitted. Follow proper fitting guidelines.
- Precautions & Limitations
- Not for use in areas containing less than 19.5% oxygen.
- Not for use in areas immediately dangerous to life or health.
- Do not exceed maximum use recommendations established by regulatory standards.
- Failure to properly use and maintain this product could result in injury or death.
- Never substitute, modify, add or omit parts. Use exact replacement parts as specified by the manufacturer.
- A properly selected respirator is necessary to protect your health. Before selecting this, or any other respirator, consult a professional to determine its suitability to your needs.
- This product does not protect against gas.
- Do not use in or around sandblasting operations.
- Do not use for protection against asbestos.
- This product does not supply oxygen. Use only in well-ventilated areas containing sufficient oxygen to support life.
- Do not use when concentrations of contaminants are unknown or immediately dangerous to life, or when concentrations exceed 10X the permissible exposure limit (PEL).
- Leave work area immediately if breathing becomes difficult, dizziness, or other signs of distress occur.
- If user has any illnesses or disorders, consult a licensed medical doctor to determine suitability of product use.
- Facial hair and certain facial characteristics may prohibit effective product use.
- Discard and replace filter if it becomes damaged or you experience resistance to breathing.
- Do not alter or modify this product in any way.
- Follow manufacturer instructions for fitting the bamboo respirator mask to the face.